Monday, August 25, 2008

i won, i really won.....

As a person who NEVER wins at anything, I was more than excited to find out that I won this girl's giveway. Who would have guessed? And all for throwin' up some embarrassing pics of my kiddo. Nice.

In other Thompson related news, we went to their house Saturday night for some dinner and racing fun. Along with the 4 of us, Kurt and Alisha came too. *Sidenote: I really like K&A. We first met them on 4th of July and they are great. They were so friendly even though they knew no one really and it was the same Saturday. I love when you meet people that make you feel comfortable when you first meet. * We have talked off and on about watching a race together and we finally pinned down a date for Bristol, baby! The company was good as was the racing. See Barbie's blog for a picture of our adorable kiddos enjoying watching the race, er, I mean, Barney together.

And note to Barbie:

While I concede that Denny will never be this pretty........


it has been a much needed upgrade from this......



to this........

2 comments:

Barbie said...

Glad you guys had a good time, so did we! I'll e-mail you that picture tomorrow! And umm...yeah since I don't know much about racing, I'm definitely a bigger "fan" of Justin's driver because his eyes are DREAMY! Your guy is making some improvements though.

bandofbrothers said...

i loved K&A instantly too!

LOL about your drivers!