Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the aftermath......

Yesterday we went on the last summer hurrah Barbie had planned at Pump It Up. We have never been there before and truthfully, it was little overwhelming. Charleigh loved it, but having forgotten my camera, I have no pictorial evidence of that. All I have to offer is the photographic aftermath that was her run-in with a rude little boy who hooked her face (mostly her nose) and proceeded to basically throw her off the ladder. This resulted in lots of tears and a little bloodshed. Grrr.....

3 comments:

Coco said...

Oooh if I had seen it I would have gone into super hero to the rescue mode and taken that little bad guy to the ground (on an inflated mat of course). I didn't get a chance to see it happen but I did see the aftermath and the bloody evidence. Nonsense I say! Where is that mom??? I have my cape and goggles on right now!

gardngirl said...

Your little one is a cutie-bug and has the most beautiful blue eyes!!!
Sorry she fell victim to one of "those" kids...
Our redhead falls into that category every once in a while, the little toad. I think it has something to do with being a boy?!
Although I'm sure if he was playing with your little one, he would treat her like a delicate flower!!!(He likes girls!)
Anyway, thanks for checking out our blog.It's a fun way to keep up with everyone! Tell your parents I said hi. Take care. Michelle

Olive Oyl said...

Nasty little boy! Poor little Charleigh!