Saturday, August 02, 2008

flagged.....

A couple of days ago, I logged in to make a new post and found out that my account had been FLAGGED! It says that it was flagged by the system as being a "spam blog". Upon reading the error message I found out that it was most likely a false positive (duh!), but still. Errr. The best part was the the description of a spam blog says these types of blogs "can be recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text...." Ha! I know that I do not have the most intelligent or entertaining things to say, but that's a bit much, don't you think? :) Anywho, I had to submit an account review request and things are all fine now so hopefully I'll start posting some more regular and relevant items............

2 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

oh my gosh, that is sooo funny. glad you are back!!!

Barbie said...

LOL...glad you're back. Hey, you guys wanna come over for the Bristol night race (Justin thinks on the 23rd) We can do dinner?

I'll follow up with you closer to the date if you're interested.