Tuesday, January 08, 2008

sick kids.....

And now, for a little honesty. Before I had Charleigh I used to sometimes wonder about those women who were always telling you that their kids were sick. I would think, "Sure, your kids have been sick 5 times in 2 months. Don't you think maybe you're being a little dramatic?" I now owe those people an apology. As the mother of a child who has some sort of sickness present almost continually since Thanksgiving, I am eating my own words. It started with your basic cold, then came the roseola, followed by what appeared to be another cold but turned out to be bronchitis, ear infection and so on resulting in 3 medications at once. I am just so ready to have my fun loving little girl back. It makes me so sad to see her not feeling well all the time, but I do confess that I love the cuddling she wants when sick. At least now we finally seem to be on the track to better health and let's hope it stays this way for awhile.......

I love this little face.....


2 comments:

jenn said...

I feel your pain girl! I think everyone thinks I'm lying too... Briggs even barfed on my floor twice this morning to prove it once again! I'm so sorry! You'll always get sympathy from this end! :)

Coco said...

I love that little face too! I think we are joining the sick club around here too!