Tuesday, January 08, 2008

kasey's shower

This weekend we held my cousin Kasey's baby shower at my mom's house. It turned out really nice. I "borrowed" some cute ideas from past showers I've attended and also borrowed a bunch of my supplies. Everyone seemed to really enjoy it. We had a candy buffet set up which was a huge hit. She got tons of great stuff and now we're just waiting for little Kynslee to arrive.....

the candy buffet

what a cute card tree!
the mommy-to-be
the buggy was a huge hit

2 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

that cake is soo cute! And is that a lttle pink glass cake platter? And I loved the candy buffet--but of course!

Coco said...

Carrie! You outdid yourself! It is beautiful! The banner, the cake, the candy bar! SOOOOOO CUTE! What a gorgeous shower! She must have loved it! Way to go!