Thursday, January 15, 2009

countdown....

As if I don't already feel lame for the fact that I post so infrequently, now y'all are using these timed sidebars. So each time I go to you page, there it is. Staring back at me. Judging me. Two days. Five days. One week. Two weeks. Two weeks since I last updated on my oh-so-exciting world. Where does time go? Add one more thing to the ever expanding list of things I need to do.

Correction. Blogging is definitely not a NEED to do activity. But I do enjoy it. And I enjoy what everyone else shares and feel the need to contribute to that.

The verdict. Post more. Not feel so guilty.

1 comment:

Barbie said...

LOL...I hope so because I like to read it. Great pictures! We should do a picture day one Wednesday (that's the only day that I don't have my sis' kids.)