Saturday, December 27, 2008

christmas 2008: part one.....

Since I have been so lame about blogging lately, be prepared for LOTS of blogs in the coming weeks to get caught up. For now, let's start reviewing the wonderful Christmas we had. There was so much fun and festivities that it will definitely need to be a multiple parter, but first, for the fun new toy Mommy got..........


it was completely unexpected......


I cried like a baby when I opened it......


I am currently driving my family crazy with it........



any guesses?



I'll give you a hint........


Here's a picture from Christmas morning............



and here is one from Christmas evening............



Know what it is now??


That's right....I have joined the Digital SLR club! In a completely unexpected twist Christmas morning, my mom and dad gave me a beautiful Canon Rebel XS. It has barely left my hands since then. Granted 9 out of 10 pics are totally blurry and need to be deleted, I don't mind one bit. As a matter of fact, I tried to pull a Ralphie and sleep with it but Josh halted that idea. Oh well, it'll be there in the morning...........

3 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

omigosh, you are sooo funny, trying to sleep with your camera! i love it! congrats on your super fun new toy:)

Olive Oyl said...

Yeah, such a fun new toy...

okay, and at first I totally through you were announcing you were prego again because I saw the picture of the high chair... :) tehehehe.

Have fun with your new gift!!! Can't wait to see lots and lots and lots of pictures!

Brent and Julie said...

Me too! I thought you were prego. Haha. I am so jealous about the camera. I am currently trying to fanagle (sp) one for my 30th birthday. I have a few months.