Monday, May 19, 2008

birthday in the park....

At last, we have reached the final birthday post. I have always been accused of having 3 birthdays each year (generally, one with family, one with friends, and one with my parents/husband). Personally, I think everyone's just jealous because they wish that they had 3 birthdays. Anywho, I feel that it is my duty as a mom to teach my daughter at a young age to play the multiple birthday game. So far, we have been successful both years. This year's number three was a playdate at the park with friends from church. Final tally was something like 11 moms and 20 kiddos. So busy but so much fun!!

Steven walking Charleigh over to the cupcakes
Savannah was a big fan
Camden and Steven
All the kiddos.....the moms all laughed when I asked for a pic of all of them,
but kids will surprise you. They actually stayed right here while
we took pictures and even longer!

Jacob and Rachael
Finn and Calvin
Tess
Henry
*Sidenote*: I know that I'm somewhat biased, but I think we collectively have the cutest kids ever!


3 comments:

lorieloo said...

yes I agree-all our kids are the cutest things ever!=)

bandofbrothers said...

that was such fun! i think i need to learn me the 3 birthday game.

Olive Oyl said...

what a blast! I can't wait until I'm done with work so Sammy (and mommy!!!) can get in some play times with all the Bridge Kiddos. your baby girl is a doll!

Well, I guess two TECHNICALLY isn't a baby anymore... but since I had her in newborn nursery, I still think of her as a wee little baby... :)