Monday, September 15, 2008

in trouble......

I did something recently. Something for which I got into trouble with my family. Something I told no one about and therefore did not ask permission to do. Something I do not regret.....
Want to know what that something was?
I got a new kid. Didn't know that was possible? Oh yeah, it is. It was so simple too. All I did was take this little girl into the shop.......
and voila! I left just minutes later with a brand new kid. Just look!

We miss the old Charleigh, but just look how cute this new little girl is.....

3 comments:

Brent and Julie said...

Such a cute haircut! I'm still debating on whether to give Gracie bangs. Charleigh looks so adorable.

Sara said...

She's adorable with her big girl haircut!

gardngirl said...

What a cutie bug. I love her haircut, it's adorable.